Friday 18 February 2011

18th February 2011


This week I have been reviewing the Brief for our second assignment and what parts of my portfolio I would like to be marked on.

Below is how I would like to be marked on the work I do: -

40% Show reel: - The show reel will consist of work I have done with in the final year and possibly work I have done while being on the course. The two main parts of work it will be focusing on will be The Rock Band Stage and The Abandoned Hall Way.

10% Business cards: - This will be mock up ideas for a business card, and also the final design and product.

20% Presentation sheets: - These will be high quality renders of my work printed out and displayed in a physical portfolio.

Progression of this will be displayed in my upcoming blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment